- Settling legal documents (letters, complaints) and contracts;
- Drawing up civil legal contracts, reviewing compliance of the contract with Legislation and interests of the Company submitted by the other side;
- State registration of Legal person(s) related to activity of the Company, preparation and execution of package of documents for its reestablishment and liquidation;
- Preparation and execution of required package of documents for state registration of further changes in the changed constituent documents and facts;
- Submission of required legal documents to state and municipal authority at the desired time, taking from them and putting signatures accordingly.
- Protect interests of the Group of Companies at courts, state bodies and private organizations, as well as conduct a court case and satisfy judgment;
- Taking corresponding measures to guarantee satisfaction of judgment related with actions entered at court.
- Maintain all structural subdivisions included into the Group of Companies with legal advice and aid;
- Prepare answers to letters, applications and complaints connected with legal questions in a timely and appropriate manner;
- Perform concrete tasks and orders of the direct chief.
- Higher legal education;
- Professional judicial and execution practice;
- To know the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic and as well as:
- To know Civil, Civil Procedural, Tax, Labour and Housing Codes;
- Execution Law;
- High level knowledge of international law;
- Good knowledge of English is an advantage;
- Office programs (Word, Excel, Internet);
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Ready to work under pressure;
- Age: 30-45
Interested candidates are asked to send their CVs to the following email address indicating the position ‘Lawyer’ in the Subject line: email@example.com
Business Service Centre LLC
10, F.Amirov, Baku, Azerbaijan