Student internship program
The build your career with us!
Having been rendering services in the consulting market since 1997 in Azerbaijan Business Service Centre LLC announces the Student Experience Program for students with a great pleasure. The purpose of the Student Experience Program is to give opportunity for gaining practical experience for students willing to make career in the fields of legal, financial, marketing and human resources.
Ikram Mutallimov, Director of “Business Service Centre”LLC said his views about the program: “ “Business Service Centre” is proud of being one of the leading consulting companies in the Azerbaijani market. We create a number of educational and training opportunities for the youth within the bound of our corporate accountability to the Azerbaijani society and its future. Our goal is to make our young students closely acquainted with highly developing and leading industry and career opportunities offered by it”.
✦ The students interested in the Student Experience Program of “Business Service Centre” may send their CVs to the following email address indicating the Student Experience Program in the Subject line: email@example.com The CVs of the students undertaken internship will be kept in the database of the Company and the most active students will be recruited by our Company or by companies cooperating with our Company when required by them.
What does the Program promise you?
Taking part in the Program you will:
- gain practice in real projects; ⇥
- gain ideal practice working together with professional and experienced personnel; ⇥
- have opportunity to work in the team; ⇥
- control by your supervisor in making progress and turning professional; ⇥
- participate at psychological trainings:
Should you gain success, be able to distinguish yourself, be a successful candidate having high potential you will have an opportunity to work at Business Service Centre.
Experience, knowledge and abilities required at the Student Experience Program:
- Final two years students of the mentioned higher educational establishments, holders of master's degrees and graduates of 2014; ⇥
- Students of higher humanitarian education; ⇥
- Abilities of high-level written, oral intercommunication and presentation, quick adaptation to changes, focusing on quality, innovativeness and quality improvements; ⇥
- Knowledge of MS Office and other technical programs; ⇥
- Normal knowledge of English, Russian and other languages;
Who may apply?
Law, finance, management and marketing students of the mentioned higher educational establishments may apply:
- State Academy of Management under the President of the Azerbaijan Republic ⇥
- Gafgaz University ⇥
- Khazar University ⇥
- Baku State University ⇥
- Azerbaijan University of Languages ⇥
- Azerbaijan State Economic University and so on.
- Participation in the Student Experience Program is on a fee-paying basis. No salary will be paid during the practice.