Mechanical Engineer and Soiling Supervisor (MSTS, Energy Service)
The Mechanical Engineer and Soiling Supervisor will be responsible for all Mechanical and Soiling matters of the MSTS Projects, managing of all project activities and processes and providing appropriate levels of engineer advice whenever required. This role will be responsible for ensuring that all project activities are carried out to a high standard in accordance with Masdar requirements and are transparent and supported by appropriate documentation. The Senior Mechanical Engineer and Soiling Supervisor will also be responsible for the coordination of a team dedicated to the implementation of the preventive and corrective procedure related to Mechanical and Soiling (PV cleaning) works, and for ensuring that all members of the Project teams comply with Masdar and Lender requirements on O&M procedures to protect Masdar against current and future liabilities while respecting the environment and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
Define the Mechanical and Soiling strategy and objectives, perform O&M preventive and correctives activities, participate in O&M procedure preparation for MSTS projects, perform industry development research and analysis on gathered data, reporting and auditing protocol requirements/follow up, support Quality Health and Safety Environment (QHSE) activities, policies, and objectives of Masdar and compliance with the laws and regulations of local regulation in MSTS Projects, and comply with information security policies, procedures, and requirements at all times.
Vəzifəyə olan tələblər
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Renewable Energy or related field.
- 5-7 years of work experience in Mechanical works in energy sector with Good knowledge of the renewable energy sector and solar projects in specific.
- Knowledge of solar power market players and components
- Excellent MS word/excel and power point skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize actions
- Ability to plan and organize own work on a daily and weekly basis
- Attention to detail
- Inclusion & diversity - advanced
- Building effective relationships – advanced
- Driving performance – intermediate
- Resilience & agility – intermediate
- Creativity & Innovation – intermediate
- Impact & influence – intermediate
- Strategic mindset – intermediate
- Leading others – intermediate
- Impact & influence – basic
- Strategic mindset – basic
- Leading others – being developed
Candidate salary varies will be set on the interview
Candidates, who meet all the requirements, please, send your resume to email@example.com writing in the subject section “Mechanical Engineer and Soiling Supervisor” until 07.08.2023
|Elanın paylaşılma vaxtı||08 Jul 2023|
|Staj||5-7 years of work experience in Mechanical works in energy sector with Good knowledge of the renewable energy sector and solar projects in specific.|
|Yaş həddi||Doesn`t matter|
|Təhsil||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Renewable Energy or related field.|
|İş rejimi||Full Time|